Asaf Dok Criminal Lawyer – About Us
- עו"ד אסף דוק | ייעוץ משפטי אישי
The Asaf Dok Law Firm offers legal consultation, representation and accompaniment for normative suspects and defendants throughout the entire criminal and military proceeding, starting from the allegations and preparation for the police investigation, through the stage of arrest, release and pretrial hearings and ending with the criminal trial held in various legal instances. The Firm offers its services at all hours of the day and throughout the entire country.
The Firm offers its clients a comprehensive array of services relating to criminal trials, including preparation for a criminal investigation, legal consultation and accompaniment during the investigation, representation in the arrest, release and hearing proceedings, closing a criminal case through settlement, withdrawing an indictment, stay of proceedings, ending a criminal proceeding with no conviction, criminal appeal, expungement of a criminal record, submitting a pardon application, conducting a private criminal complaint, criminal mediation, prisoner accompaniment and representation and legal consulting and representation for victims of offenses.
On principle, the Firm does not represent professional criminals and crime organizations and, as such, it represents only normative suspects and defendants for whom this is their first skirmish with law enforcement, such as businesspeople, public officials, doctors, members of the security system, hi-tech employees, lawyers, accountants, employees and other free trade professionals.
The Firm provides its clients with professional, thorough and creative legal attention as the criminal proceedings against them commence, while analyzing the situation and determining the optimal methods for managing the related risks. The principles underlying the mode in which of the cases are managed are our determined battle to retain and protect the rights and interests of the client, groundbreaking thinking and a constant attempt to provide for the unique needs of each client.
The Firm is highly experienced with both simple and complex cases thanks to the gifted and unique team that champions its clients fearlessly and loyally, stands its ground steadfastly and uncompromisingly against the various mechanisms until it achieves the goal of client satisfaction.
The Firm serves its clients at all hours of the day and across the entire nation. In the center: Tel Aviv, Rishon LeZion, Petach Tikva, Kiryat Ono, Ramat Gan, Bnei Brak, Holon, Bat Yam, Rosh HaAin, Or Yehuda and Yehud. In the Shfela: Yavne, Rehovot, Ramla, Lod, Ashdod and Ness Ziona. Jerusalem and its surroundings: Beit Shemesh and Modi’in. In the Sharon: Ramat HaSharon, Kfar Saba, Herzeliya, Ra’anana, Netanya and Taibe. In the north: Hadera and Haifa. In the south: Be’er Sheva, Ashkelon, Kiryat Malachi, Kiryat Gat, Netivot, Dimona and Arad.
Experience has taught us that professional initial handling could often lead to the complete withdrawal of criminal proceedings against the party involved. Therefore, our firm provides proper and thorough attention to our clients at the early stages of the process, often preventing the future pain and suffering and saving high monetary expenses in the future.
On the Firm’s website, we tried to provide you with important information regarding criminal law, including professional content, articles, guides, forums, information sheets, explanations, rulings and legislations, as well as various publications by criminal lawyer, offered to you at no charge in order to prepare you for what is ahead.
Office adress: Adgar 360 Bldg, 25th floor, Hashlosha 2 St, Tel-Aviv
Our firm can help you with the following:
- Indictment – If an indictment was filed against you in a criminal court, do not be aloof, contact us quickly for a consult and representation in the relevant court. The firm specializes in computer offenses, white collar crime, fraud, document forgery, economic crime, violent crimes, drug related crimes, sex crimes, prostitution and crimes of lust, domestic violence, random attacks, extortion and blackmail, theft, theft from employers, credit card theft and fraud, robbery, assaulting police officers, property violations, weapon offenses, murder, attempted murder, manslaughter and involuntary manslaughter
- Police investigation – If subpoenaed to the police, military police or other authority for investigation because you are a suspect of a crime, it is important that you consult with us before the investigation.
- Arrests – If arrested, contact us immediately. Our Firm is very experienced with various arrest proceedings, such as: arrest until the end of proceedings, detention days, detention for investigative purposes and house arrest.
- Criminal record expungement – If you have a criminal record for closed police cases, we can help you expunge that record in order to obtain a Certificate of Good Standing.
- Pardon application – If you were convicted of a criminal offense and you which to put your conviction behind you, we can help you expunge it by filing a pardon application to the President of Israel.
- Traffic offenses – If caught driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, we can help you retain your license and with the proceedings being conducted in the traffic court.
- Legal counsel – Our Firm will be happy to offer you thorough, professional and responsible legal counselling, 24 hours a day and on all kinds of criminal offenses.
- Israeli immigration and consular law – more information about our firm expertise you can find also in U.S. Embassy in Israel website.
The Firm’s main areas of expertise:
- White-collar offenses – Fraud and violation of trust, bribery, receipt of unlawful benefit, document forgery, theft from employers, money laundering, securities, VAT offenses, tax violations.
- Computer and internet offenses – The Firm specializes in computer and Internet offenses, including cybernetic crime, cybercrimes, information system penetration and hacking, online gaming, computer fraud and online sex crimes. In addition, we provide a professional solution in a wide variety of areas that relate to computer and Internet law, including computer torts, privacy protection law, information security, intellectual property and online creators’ rights, libel, “Spam Law” and more. Legally addressing all of the aspects relating to computer crimes and offenses requires an expert lawyer in the field, thus we offer extensive and certified computer science experience and know how.
- Drug crimes – Drug trafficking, drug production, import and export, drug supply, holding, use for personal consumption, encouraging minors to use drugs, possession of drug paraphernalia and distribution of drugs to minors.
- Violence and property offenses – Theft, robbery, breaking and entering, violent offences, domestic violence, treats, possession of a knife, extortion and blackmail, assault, assaulting police officers, injury, severe injury, drug violations, prostitution and sex crimes, weapons violations.
- Domestic violence – Spousal assault, random assault, assault causing real injury, severe injury, extortion, restraining order against hostile harassment.
- Death crimes – Murder, manslaughter, involuntary manslaughter.
- Sex crimes – Rape, sodomizing, molestation, public sexual indecency, consensual sodomizing, consensual statutory rape and sexual harassment.
- Legal representation for soldiers – Representing and accompanying soldiers on issues relating to their military police investigations and the criminal and disciplinary proceedings against them.
- Representing youths and minors – Representing and accompanying minors to juvenile courts, liaising with the probationary officers.
- Representing and accompanying prisoners – Preparing and representing them on release boards, submitting petitions and pardon applications on their behalf.
- Representing crime victims – Consulting and accompanying victims, liaising with the various legal authorities and filing a private criminal complaint.
- Traffic violations – Representation in traffic cases, such as fines, choice of trial cases, speeding violations, traffic sign violation, driving without insurance, driving without a drivers’ license, driving without vehicle registration, driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol, reckless driving, inattentive driving, traffic accidents, hit and run accidents, endangering human life in traffic.
Adv. Asaf Dok
Advocate Asaf Dok, founder and owner of the Firm. Formerly worked at the Ministry of Justice, holding academic degrees in law, politics and government, earned cum laude. He is a computer professional with extensive know-how and a graduate degree in computer sciences, highly experience with technological entrepreneurship. Adv. Dok holds a special permit to appear in military courts and is a member of the Israel Bar Association Committee on Criminal Affairs and the Technology Information and Internet Committee. He resides in Yavne, father to Yehonatan, Evyatar and Avigail.
Advocate Or Hedaya graduated magna cum laude with a Degree in Law from the University of Haifa. Mentioned on the Dean’s list of Haifa University in 2014. Member of the law school legal publication “Din UDvarim”. Specialized in criminal law at the Tel Aviv District Attorney’s Office as a member of the arrest team. Served as an emissary of the Jewish Agency to Western Australia. Currently resides in Tel Aviv. Married to Ruti.
Advocate Dan Nativ holds an LL.B. degree in Law and Criminology and an LL.M degree in Public Law from Tel Aviv University as well as an LL.M. degree from Northwestern University of Chicago, USA. He interned at the Jerusalem District Court. Advocate Dan Nativ specializes in a wide array of criminal law disciplines and has a special permit to appear before military courts. He serves as a member of the Committee for Criminal Affairs of the Israel Bar Association Tel Aviv and the Central District. Residing in Tel Aviv, he is married to Einav and is the father of Niva.
Adv. Ayalon Birnboim holds a degree in law and a U.S. license to practice law issued by the state of New York. He is a member of the firm’s team and, thanks to his extensive local and international experience, he deals with a broad array of criminal law matters. Ayalon resides in Tel Aviv, is married to Sharon and has two children, Or and Yahli.
Adv. Alon Schlichter, a former Ministry of Justice employee, holds a degree in law. His exhaustive knowledge of the law, along with his understanding of defendant rights, help Adv. Schlichter prepare strategic defense approaches while improving the clients’ legal standing. He resides in Ramat Gan and is married to Iris.
◻️ מאמר זה עודכן לאחרונה ב-27 בנובמבר 2020.
לקבלת ייעוץ משפטי דיסקרטי בנושא מטעם עורך דין מומחה - השאירו פרטים
אודות הכותב: עו"ד אסף דוק
עו"ד אסף דוק הוא מומחה למשפט פלילי ובעליו של משרד עורכי דין מוביל בתחומו העוסק בייעוץ וייצוג חשודים ונאשמים בתיקים קלים ומורכבים כאחד. המשרד מורכב מאנשי מעשה המתורגלים בחשיבה פורצת דרך ומציאת פתרונות מקוריים לכל לקוח. צוות עורכי הדין הפליליים במשרד פועל תמיד למען לקוחותיו ללא מורא ובנאמנות, תוך לחימה עיקשת, רציפה ובלתי מתפשרת במנגנונים השונים עד לכיבוש היעד לשביעות רצונם.
הצלחות המשרד | דירוג המשרד | משרדנו בפייסבוק